When is the deadline to register to vote?
- The deadline to register to vote is Monday, October 19.
- HOWEVER, eligible voters can still register to vote at their county elections office, polling place, or vote center after the registration deadline and on Election Day. Their ballots will be processed and counted once the county elections office has completed the voter registration verification process.
When will my ballot arrive in the mail? What if I lose it?
- Ballots will start to be mailed out the week of October 5.
- As long as you register by the October 19 registration deadline, you will automatically receive a vote-by-mail ballot. If you miss the deadline, you will still be able to cast a provisional ballot in person.
- You can sign-up to receive automatic email, SMS (text), or voice call notiﬁcations about your ballot.
- If you lose your ballot or need a replacement, you can contact your county elections official in order to be sent a second vote-by-mail ballot. Your request for a replacement ballot must be received by October 27.
- If you are not sure your vote-by-mail ballot will arrive in time if mailed, bring it to your local polling station.
Will I still be able to vote in person? When are polls open?
- Yes! You can vote in person on November 3rd. Just put on your mask, bring your hand sanitizer, and get ready to vote!
- Polls hours will be: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Where do I vote?
What if I recently moved?
What are my basic voting rights?
- You can vote if you are in line by 8:00 pm.
- You can request your ballot in another language.
- You can vote even if your name is not on the voter list (ask for provisional ballot).
- You can vote even if you miss the deadline to register to vote or update your voter information—you can register to vote in-person at any polling location in the state.